How Much is a Replacement Car Battery?
Are you wondering about the price of a car replacement battery in the Mehlville area? If so, you can expect to spend anywhere between $75 to $200. At Suntrup Hyundai South, you will find a wide selection of quality Hyundai batteries, so you can get back on the road in no time. As always, you can expect an affordable car battery replacement cost. These premium batteries are manufactured especially for your Hyundai Elantra or Hyundai Santa Fe. Suntrup Hyundai South has everything you need to know about car battery replacement and other service tasks.
When to Replace Your Car Battery
Your personal driving habits, as well as your climate and location, can all affect how often the battery in your vehicle will need to be replaced. Not sure how to tell when your vehicle is in need of a new battery? We have provided a few of the common warning signs below:
- Fluid leaking from the battery
- A swelling or bloated battery case
- Slow cranking or sluggish start
- Low fluid levels in the battery
- The “Check Battery” light comes on
Benefits of OEM Parts
When your vehicle is in need of a new battery or any other part, why should you always opt for OEM components over aftermarket alternatives?
- OEM parts were produced by the manufacturer, so you know they are always a perfect fit for your vehicle. Aftermarket parts are created to work in a wide range of makes and models. Because of this, the part you choose may not fit quite right in your vehicle. This can lead to damage or costly repairs down the road.
- OEM parts are covered by warranty. A lot of aftermarket parts are not covered if there are any defects.
- Aftermarket parts could void your vehicle warranty.
- Shopping for OEM parts is much simpler because there is usually only one option for the part you need to replace. There is no need to sort through dozens of options and evaluate them for quality.
Suntrup Hyundai South Makes Vehicle Maintenance Hassle-Free
Batteries don’t last forever, and more often than not, when your battery fails, it’s simply due to old age. It is a good idea to routinely have your battery inspected by the service experts at Suntrup Hyundai South near Afton. If the battery needs to be replaced, we have exactly what your Hyundai requires. We want to ensure your vehicle runs smoothly for many years to come.
Complete the easy-to-use schedule service form below and we’ll be happy to test your battery, and if needed, install a replacement. It is also a good idea to check out our parts and service specials. Contact us today with any questions.