What is Hyundai Blue Link?
Found on new Hyundai models, the complimentary Hyundai Blue Link Connected Car Service has been enjoyed by drivers from Oakville to Arnold. But, what is Hyundai Blue Link? It’s the latest in infotainment and connectivity technology offered on Hyundai models. This advanced feature is compatible with the most popular devices and services on the market, including a variety of Apple, Google, and Amazon products.
What Can You Do with Hyundai Blue Link?
Hyundai Blue Link offers drivers a variety of options to keep them connected to their vehicle and to enhance your Fenton driving experience.
- Remote Start with Climate Control: Enjoy the ideal temperature the moment you set foot in your car with the ability to start the engine and climate control system from afar.
- Remote Door Lock and Unlock: No need to fumble for keys to lock the door, simply input your PIN and Hyundai Blue Link will take care of it for you.
- On-Demand Diagnostics and Alerts: Keep your vehicle in top shape with personalized vehicle health reports that include information on when to schedule auto service. Communicate your service needs with ease by simply pressing your rearview mirror’s Service Link button to have all the details sent to your preferred dealership.
- Destination Send-To-Car by Google: Whether you’re looking for the best gas prices in Afton or the highest-rated restaurant in Kirkwood, use voice commands to search for a destination and request turn-by-turn directions.
- Remote Car Finder: Forget where you parked? Hyundai Blue Link can save your time and frustration by locating your vehicle for you within a one-mile radius.
- Stolen Vehicle Recovery: In the event your vehicle is stolen, Hyundai Blue Link can help local law enforcement by providing your car’s exact location and immobilizing the engine until it’s recovered.
- Enhanced Roadside Assistance: If you experience an unfortunate breakdown during your travels, Hyundai Blue Link can dispatch roadside assistance to your location.
- Geofence, Curfew, and Speed Alert: Nervous about your new driver getting behind the wheel? You can now set limits on how your kids drive and get notifications while they’re on the roads.
- Automatic Collision Notification and Assistance: If you’re in an accident and the airbags deploy, the vehicle will automatically call for help. You can also push the SOS button for emergency assistance 24/7, 365 days a year.
Experience Hyundai Blue Link with Suntrup Hyundai South
Now that you know a little more about what Hyundai Blue Link has to offer, why not try it out in person? At Suntrup Hyundai South, we have a large inventory of new and used models equipped with this new system. Stop by to try it out for yourself today or, if you are ready to commit to a model, feel free to apply for financing online! Curious about what Hyundai means? Our team can answer all your questions at Suntrup Hyundai South!